Symprove is a water-based multi-strain supplement that contains 4 unique strains of live activated bacteria. These include: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. acidophilus, and L. plantarum. Normally a healthy gut would already contain all four of these, however when it doesn’t, it can soon become unbalanced.
How Symprove works
It’s just a small change in the way we deliver our bacteria that makes such a big difference to you and your gut. So, to learn more about our Unique Delivery System (UDS™) read on, or just watch our short film below.
Getting bacteria where it’s needed most
For any probiotic to be effective in restoring the balance of bacteria in your gut, it has to do 3 simple things.
1: ARRIVE alive right from the start so it’s ready to get to work
2: SURVIVE the strongly acidic and hostile environment of your stomach.
3: THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Why other probiotics fail
Recent independent research has shown that probiotics that are freeze-dried or transported in food, do not survive the three stages above. Here’s why:
Food or dairy based products (such as yoghurts) usually trigger digestion, meaning they are held in the strong stomach acids for longer, resulting in many of the bacteria being killed.
Freeze dried products are inactive (not alive) when taken and usually have very low survival rates when subjected to stomach acid. And those that do survive may pass through your gut before having a chance to re-activate and thrive.
Why Symprove works
- Symprove is alive and active when it ARRIVES from the bottle.
- Critically, Symprove is water-based so it doesn’t trigger digestion, meaning it SURVIVES the hostile environment of your stomach.
- The four unique strains of bacteria in Symprove work together to ensure they THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Join the Symprove 12 week programme
There are no quick fixes when it comes to restoring the balance of bacteria in your gut. It takes time and commitment. Thankfully, Symprove's unique 12 week programme is here to support you every step of the way.
5 facts about Symprove:
- Every millilitre of Symprove contains about 200 million live, active bacteria.
- Symprove’s Unique Delivery System (UDS™) ensures it doesn’t trigger digestion in the stomach.
- Independent research by University College London (UCL) shows Symprove can Arrive, Survive and Thrive in targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
- Symprove is gluten and dairy free.
- Symprove comes in 2 flavours, Original and Mango and Passion Fruit.