Male Grooming - Clean Shaven or Bearded? - Keeping Facial Hair Neat
What are the current trends in male grooming?
- Wilkinson Sword commissioned research looking into men's grooming habits. The report showed that whilst shaving is the essential masculine ritual, it is no longer simply about grooming. Men today shave to increase their confidence, success, sense of health and wellbeing
- The research showed that men are looking for a meaningful and genuine innovation
Is it fashionable to be clean shaven or bearded?
- Fashion changes regularly, but it is always 'in' to be clean shaven
- Research commissioned by Wilkinson Sword showed that men who shave regularly feel more confident, sexier and cooler
How can you keep facial hair looking neat?
- If you don't favour the clean shaven look, you can still keep your facial hair in check with a few simple steps
- To keep your beard or moustache neat, try using an edging blade to sculpt and a trimmer to keep the length in check